Before Your Appointment
- Please arrive five minutes before scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive mascara-free.
- Eye makeup remover is available upon arrival for your appointment, please allow an additional 5 minutes for proper washing and priming.
- Skin sensitivities and allergies are extremely rare and your safety and care are of my utmost concern. Lulu’s uses the highest quality products and the most up-to-date techniques and sanitation protocols in the industry. However, Lulu’s is not liable for reaction due to our products. If you are concerned, we recommend a patch test several days before your appointment. Please call to schedule.
- Lulu’s has a 24-hour cancellation policy.
We understand last-minute emergencies pop-up. However, if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. We require 24 hours.
- Rescheduling/Cancellations less than 24 hours from appointment time or clients who no-show without notice will be charged 50% of the appointment fee.
If you arrive late we will not be able to extend your appointment time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late we will have to reschedule and we will charge 50% of the appointment. Out of respect and consideration for your eyelash therapist and other customers, please do your best to be on time.
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first two hours.
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not perm, tint, or use an eyelash curler.
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover. If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the Spoolie given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place. You can purchase a longer life coating to extend the wear of your lash extensions in between fills.
- If you chose to wear mascara, you must only use mascaras that are safe for eyelash extensions, no oil-based or waterproof mascaras. We have extension safe mascaras available for purchase at your appointment, or online. Only apply the mascara to the tips of your lashes.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry.
- You can also dry the lashes by using a hair dryer on the cool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
- It is best to sleep in a position that does not put pressure or rub your eyes.
- Lulu’s recommends touch-up appointments every two to four weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions.